We offer a selection of high quality hardware in chrome or brushed nickel to compliment your other fixtures. Specialty finishes (including matte black) are available by special order.
Popular handle styles, available in 8” or 18” sizes.
8" Classic D-Pull
8" Contemporary Mitered
8" Modern Square
Popular towel bar options, available in 18” or 24” sizes.
18" Classic Towel Bar
18" Mitered Towel Bar
18" x 18" Crescent Towel Bar
18" x 18" Mitered Towel Bar
24" Modern Square Towel Bar
Designer Robe Hook
We will recommend the best hinge type for your application. You select the style and finish!
Beveled Wall Hinge, Chrome
Square 135-degree Hinge, Chrome
Square Corner-mount Hinge, Brushed Nickel
Square Glass-to-glass Hinge, Matte Black
Square Wall Hinge, Chrome
- “Regular” clear glass delivers a nice result for your frameless shower while keeping to budget. The faint green tint is due to the natural iron content
- Low-iron or Ultra Clear glass (sold under various trade names) reduces much of the green tint. When viewed directly on edge, green tint will still be present, but significantly less so than regular clear glass.
- “Tempered glass” is safety glass. All VanGo showers are tempered, confirmed with a stamp (usually hidden as much as possible in a corner). Tempering happens only after all fabrication is complete. Tempered glass cannot be cut.
- Satin etch, sand-blasted, or specialty finishes are also available for tempered glass. Inquire as to what options may be appropriate for your design plan & budget.
- Frameless shower glass is typically 10mm thick (⅜”)
- 12mm is also available and is sometimes more appropriate for very large installations. For smaller installations 12mm may add unnecessary weight & strain
- 8mm is not a standard size in North America, but may be available to replace an existing panel.